International conference "Actual problems of mathematical physics"
Dedicated to the 95th anniversary of A. G. Sveshnikov and
the 80th anniversary of V. F. Butuzov
Organizers – Department of Mathematics of Physics Faculty and RCC at Lomonosov Moscow State University.
The conference aims to discuss the latest achievements in the field of mathematical physics, mathematical modeling, asymptotic and numerical methods for problems with boundary and interior layers, establish scientific contacts and develop cooperation in scientific research.
Location – Physics Faculty and RCC at Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia.
Working languages – Russian and English.
Working days of the conference – Thursday 28 and Friday 29 November 2019.
We plan two sessions working:
- Asymptotic and numerical methods for problems with boundary and interior layers
- Mathematical modeling
Programme of the conference (click to view or download)
Abstracts and Talks
Participants are invited to submitе an abstract of his/her talk.
- The abstract, whose length should not exceed 1 page, is prepared in Russian or English as LaTeX file. The template for an abstract is found here: sample.tex (click to download).
- Submit your abstract at email@example.com
- Deadline for abstracts is 05 November 2019
Abstracts of the conference (click to view or download)
- A. G. Yagola (chairman)
- V. T. Volkov (vice-chairman)
- I. E. Mogilevskiy (vice-chairman)
- A. A. Panin (scientific secretary)
- N. T. Levashova
- D. V. Lukyanenko
- M. A. Terentyev
- N. E. Shapkina
- M. N. Volkova (secretary)